A couple of years ago I made these tiny pumpkin pie bites and shared them on the blog in a now-deleted post.
Since it’s Halloween, I thought it would be the perfect time to re-share this recipe with you guys! It’s my favourite Halloween recipe of all and so so easy to make.
Did I mention it really only contains four ingredients?
SO! What the hell are you waiting for?!
Make these mini pumpkin pie bites ASAP so you can get back to the couch and binge-watch the Scream series one last time before November arrives.
MINI PUMPKIN PIE BITES
YOU’LL NEED: 1 cup pureed pumpkin, 2 tbsp coconut sugar, 2 tsp pumpkin spice, 12 mini tart shells.
OPTIONAL: coconut cream, cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 100°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper, and place the mini tart shells on the lined tray.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, coconut sugar and pumpkin spice.
- Using a teaspoon, put a small amount of the pumpkin mixture in each shell. Keep topping up each shell until you’ve used all of the mixture. Pat each gently and try to flatten the mixture as best you can.
- Place the mini pumpkin pies into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, checking at five minute intervals.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Drizzle each mini pumpkin pie bite with a little coconut cream, and top with a generous sprinkle of cinnamon.
Happy Halloween! Make sure to tag me on instagram @agirlandgrey if you give this recipe a try.