It’s been a while since I’ve sat down and shared a bunch of things I’m reading/feeling inspired by lately. Without an internet connection at our new house (only two weeks left!), I have been spending significantly less time online. Don’t worry though, because I’m still finding and pinning lots of stuff for these posts for you guys.
I hope that your weekend is calm and relaxing, and that you spend it in good health. In my mind, you’re reading this with a large, steaming cup of tea in hand, and maybe a little bit of bacon and avocado on the side – but I won’t judge you if that’s replaced by a mimosa (or two!) and lots of buttered toast. We’re only human, after all.
- This yoga sequence is perfect for the weekend, and will leave you feeling beyond relaxed after it.
- Which exercise adds the most years to your life? I’ll admit that I was surprised by the answer.
- Who doesn’t need a little magic added to their life?
- I’m making this pasta dish for dinner tonight and tripling the recipe so I can eat it allllll weekend long – it’s my favourite comfort food recipe for sure.
- After recently having my first period in a year, these tips really helped reduce the pain and made the whole experience suck a little less. Still going to put it out there that it was the worst cycle of my entire life!!!
- My Nan recently gave me a whooooole lotta lemons from her garden, so these four ideas are helping me use them up.
- I love this advice from a CEO: When you go on job interviews, always be nice to everyone. I like to check with the driver, our receptionist, and my assistants on how the candidate interacted with them. How you treat others means the world!
- How to up your Pinterest traffic – I’m loving the tips shared in this blog post.
- Eleven lifestyle changes to make if you want to be successful. Number 9 is super important and I always hear successful people talking about it.
- Want to learn how to read an entire book every single week? Click here! I’ve been in such a reading slump lately and these tips helped me finish TWO books in one week!
- Three simple ways to live more sustainably – I totally agree that preparation is key.
- Are you a complainer? I am. I love the idea of quitting complaining from a wellness standpoint.
- Eight simple sauces to transform your weeknight dinners.
Make sure to let me know in the comments below what you’ve been reading + loving lately, and also – I hope you have an amazing weekend.
I’ll see you all next week with some new content!