Another week has come and gone, and what a stressful week it has been!
Last weekend involved a lot of resting and food, but this weekend you will find me at the beach – I can promise you that. It’s my first proper weekend off in a while, and I plan on taking full advantage of it.
The waves are HUGE right now, and while I’m not exactly brave enough to swim out the back of the 4-6 foot sets (for fear of the dragging currents), I do enjoy frolicking around in the shallows. Harry and I actually play this game called ‘chicken’ and we basically stand as close as we can to the waves right after they break and try to withstand the massive influx of whitewash. I ALWAYS get absolutely knocked around and dragged to shore, but it’s kind of fun and beyond hilarious. We’ve gone to the beach and played chicken for about an hour for the past two days, and I’ve had to DEEP condition my hair after it because it was basically dread-locked and full of sand. Fun, right?!
I’m back again today to share some of my favourite links and reads that I’ve loved over the past week, so grab yourself a cup of tea (and maybe a lil snack), and get ready to feel inspired!
- This February reading list is full of great books that I’m super excited to get my hands on!
- Do you suffer from anxiety and sleep related disorders? Magnesium might be the answer.
- If you’re like me and work/study at a desk for most of your day, these five stretches will change your life!
- Let’s talk about breast cancer and how you can take care of your girls RIGHT NOW.
- I don’t know about you, but after a stressful week I for sure needed these.
- Sleep is SO important for your overall well-being, but especially important when it comes to your hormones. This post tells you everything that you need to get the best nights sleep!
- The ten foods you should be eating every single day. How do you measure up?
- You guys know by now that I LOVE tea, and I totally swear by its power in relation to health and well-being. Here’s the lowdown on using tea as medicine.
And that’s it! I hope you found something that interested, inspired or educated you, and make sure to let me know in the comments what your plans are for the weekend!